Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bad Mood


Well, I promised you honesty, didn't I? For one reason or another, I am in one bad mood. The past couple of days have been such downers. The smog has cleared out of our air, and I'm hoping that my mood smog does the same, and soon!!! I generally try very hard to keep a positive attitude, but every once in a while I take a dip in the pity pool. While I know how much I have and how blessed I am, sometimes the whiner in me will focus on what I don't have. I'm gonna try really hard to pull myself out of it though, so hopefully there will be something good to read from me soon!

2 comments:

  1. We aLL have days Just Like this... I felt blah today as weLL and Found something to pull me out of my blah mood the bird refuge... If you need a little girL time let me know... Im always here love yah P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! What are you up to? It has been forever. I didn't know you had a blog. Hope you and Adam are doing great!

    ReplyDelete