Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Girl!!!

So I went to my 20 week ultrasound yesterday, and they informed us that we are going to be having a baby girl! Adam said he already knew, because he had a dream about her about a week prior. Everyone had some kind of intuition except for me! Oh well, I know who's in there now and I'm so excited to be welcoming a daughter into my family next year. Adam couldn't be happier either, he kept saying "I can't believe I'm this excited!" He's been such an amazing support system to me during this pregnancy. He's really been there for me to help out with chores and just be there for me emotionally when I'm having a hard time with something. I'll try to keep updated on how the second half of my pregnancy goes!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, you guys! That is way exciting. I'm sure she'll be gorgeous like you, Nat! Have fun preparing for the little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Natty and Little baby- I am so excited you are a girl I knew It!!! Your Auntie Philly loves you so much and I am going to look at you on Skype and see you as much as I can... I will send you presents from London too... Congrats you guys on a GirL and I love the Name you have picked out... Love Philly and Ellie is happy too... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, baby girl I can't wait to do her hair and make little bows for her!

    ReplyDelete