Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ella Sophia one month old


My goodness, today my little girl is one month old! It's crazy, in some ways, I can't believe it's been a month already, but in other ways, it feels like she's always been here. Our past month has been full of lots of different emotions! The first week having her home was an emotional roller-coaster. Feeling blissful one moment and completely blue the next. After that the emotions got more stable, but adjusting to this new routine did not! My day literally revolves around this little person and her needs. It's a little overwhelming sometimes to know that this little girl relies entirely on me! No pressure!
It's been a learning experience, but I love it. I love her. I love my husband and everything he is doing for us both. He is madly in love with her, and it is so fun to see them interact with one another. I'm afraid he is in big trouble when she gets older and is able to use her powers on him for evil doing ;)
So, I'm going to pat myself on the back for making it through this first month, and having high hopes for the months to come. Hopefully we can continue to settle in to this new life as a little family!

2 comments:

  1. She's darling Nat! You'll get the hang of it in no time, I'm sure you already have. It really is amazing how someone so tiny can control your life! They truly depend upon us so much. I'm right there with you....my little guy takes up every minute of my day, but I love it. Congrats on a beautiful, healthy baby! You're such a cute little mamma!

    Love you,

    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the first month and I am sure you guys did great!! I guess you learn as you go. I think she looks cute in each of these pics. I cant wait to meet her so soon now!! Love you
    P

    ReplyDelete