Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

10 YEARS!!!!!

Adam and me before the University of Utah Christmas Ball 2002

10 years ago today, a guy named Adam asked me to be his girlfriend in the ZCMI parking garage. I said yes, and the rest is 10 years of incredible history. I've said before that we've been through so much, highs and lows.....but the key is that we stuck together. Even in the really hard times, we still had some really happy memories. We never stopped loving each other, so no matter what life threw at us, we made it through together. If I could have taken a glimpse at my life now, 10 years ago in that parking garage, I wouldn't believe how wonderful things turned out to be. Responsible, handsome, loving husband....gorgeous, healthy baby daughter. I am so blessed. I truly can say that I love Adam Michael Miller with all my heart. He has made me stronger, and more importantly, he has made me a compassionate person. I can't wait to see what the next 10 years will bring. I can't wait to raise Ella with Adam. 10 years under our belt, and here's to the next 10!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet Post!!! WOW 10 Tens Congrats to you Two... I do believe you are more of a compassionate person like you said. You always were but something has changed and you have learned a lot through him as I am sure he has you. That is what makes a beautiful relationship and I am so happy for you that you said Yes to being his gf and that you guys have had a good time through the ride so far and in ten more years Ella will be a little girl playing and who knows what else will have happened. I wish you guys much love in the future. Such a Cute Pic!!! Love Philly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! It's amazing how time flies. Brian & I have been "together" for 11 years & married for 5. It's awesome! It's crazy how much gets thrown your way but being together makes it possible to come out on top & be even happier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are so awesome! Congratulations on 10 years, wow! I heard an awful rumor that you may be moving...I really hope it is a false rumor. Cheers to you both and the next 10 years!!

    ReplyDelete