Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Fun in the sun

We have really been enjoying the nice weather!  We have been hiking, swimming, and just plain ol' hanging out in the yard.  Our girl LOVES being outside.  I can't believe she is going to be one year old next month!  I think I officially realized I had a big girl and not a baby anymore when she got up to the TV and shut it off and laughed.  Seriously, it wasn't long ago I had to carry her everywhere...and now she's all over the place and handling the electronics!  She is such a happy, fun girl.  It's awesome to have a little buddy who will go places with you and hang out with you all the time!!  I can't wait to watch her cute little personality develop even more. 

Probably won't post again until after her firs birthday, so see you then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment