Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Brian Miller's Wedding Day

My brother-in-law got married to his long-time girlfriend Kelli Munson yesterday. It was SUCH a great day!!! We love Brian and Kelli so much, and I am so happy that she is going to be my sister-in-law. They got married in the Salt Lake Temple. It was an amazing ceremony, Brian had the biggest smile on his face, and Kelli looked so beautiful. They remind me so much of Adam and myself in the way that they endured a lot of trials throughout their relationship to be with one another. I love them and am soooo happy for them!!!! Here are some pic's from their big day.Adam and his nephew Nate (they look so much alike!)
Adam looking sexy as all get-out!

A shot of the Salt Lake Temple. It is such a magical building, inside and out.
Brian kissing his new bride Kelli
For some reason, Miller men like to point in pictures.
Kelli with her sisters and new sister-in-laws.
My Father-in-law Lloyd and Mother-in-law Linda. They are the best!!

Me and Adam
All the women. I love love love that I get along so well with Adam's fam. They are all so amazing!!


1 comment:

  1. CUTE PICTURES... YOU HAVE BEEN TO MORE WEDDINGS THAN ANYONE I KNOW LOL... I HAVE BEEN TO A HANDFUL FOR REAL... WELL YOU ALL LOOK NICE AND I AM GLAD YOU LIKE YOUR NEW SISTER IN LAW THAT IS ALWAYS NICE TO LIKE YOUR FAMILY- YOU CAN CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS BUT NOT YOUR FAM LOL... YOU ARE LUCKY YOU LOVE THEM ALL SO MUCH AND LUCKY YOU PICKED ME AS YOUR FRIEND LOL WELL I ACTUALLY PICKED YOU WHEN YOU WERE A BABY... I AM SURE IT WAS NICE HAVING A DAY OFF WORK FOR THE WEDDING AS WELL... HOPE I SEE YOU SOON.. LOVE YAH P

    ReplyDelete