Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Girls Night

Last night I got together with my friends Jessie and Ali. Me and Jessie (or JJ, as I like to call her) hang out occasionally, but I haven't seen Ali since I got married over 4 years ago!! It was really fun to see them both. We went to dinner at Z'Tejas, then went to JJ's house in the Avenues. She has such a cute place!!! We talked about old times, new times, and everything in between. JJ also showed us her next door neighbors house that had a crazy manikin in the entry way. JJ said she dressed it differently everyday!! Last night it was dressed in a chinese dress and a hawaiin leigh?!?! I took a picture but it didn't turn out. Then we took a bunch of pictures outside and laughed our heads off. Thanks for a fun night, girls!! Hope to do it again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment