Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The most amazing picture I've ever seen!


So I guess this is my "OFFICIAL" blog announcement. There've been some clues here and there, but I had my first ultrasound at 12 weeks yesterday, and it was INCREDIBLE! My little baby was wiggling up a storm when the tech wanted it to hold still, and when she wanted it to move, it fell asleep. Very disobedient!! It must take after it's father :) I had to close my eyes through a lot of the ultrasound, because I would just start laughing, it was so crazy. I've been so lucky to have an easy pregnancy so far. And now that I've seen the baby and heard it's heartbeat, I can just sit back and relax and enjoy the ride!

2 comments:

  1. It is a great Pic and I am so glad we got to see the dvd and hear the baby's little heartbeat!! I am glad things are going well for you during your pregnancy... You looked super cute the other day with your little belly... I think Dino really knew because he kept wanting to lay on your belly... I am excited to see more updates on the babe... love yah P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for babies! That is awesome, Nat. You'll be a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete