Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

So Much Halloween 2010!!!

Wow! I think this year was the most eventful Halloween we've had in a long time! We had so many fun Halloween activities to go to. The first one was the annual Pinson Family Halloween party. I was Edward Scissorhands this year and Adam was Mr. Clean. My fam always goes all out for Halloween and I love it!! We get together at a cabin in Harrisville and the whole Pinson extended family parties it up :) What a great family I have, right?!?!
Then we had a Trunk or Treat at the Twin Peaks ward. This is the first Trun or Treat that I've participated in, and it was really fun. I left the Edward costume at home for this one, since the little ones at my family party were not a fan, I didn't want to scare my primary kids! After the Trunk or Treat, we had a chili cook-off in the church, and Adam made and served home-made root beer. We had a great time with everyone!
On Halloween Day (or the fake Halloween I should say!) I went to the Millers for our Mystery Lunch and Party. Everyone looked really cute!! Adam had to work but I had a great time with our fam. We had things like "bloody tumor" and "eye of newt" for lunch :) Then the kids bobbed for apples and we played some other games and had a great time!

Halloween night Adam and I went to the backstreet club for a Halloween Party. It was good to see everyone dressed up! Here's Mr. Clean and Joe Dirt playing Foosball :)

After the Backstreet Club, we went over to my best friends house (the Holmes) and did our traditional party. Jill always makes awesome food for everyone and we just hang out and talk and laugh. Phyllis and Ellie are moving to London come January, so this may be the last one of these we do for a little while :( But we had a great time and love haning out with them whenever we can!!!

All in all, we had such a fun Halloween season this year, and now I'm ready to move on to Thanksgiving! (Hopefully I'll have a bigger baby bump by then!! I totally have bump envy of other girls I know that have bigger bumps than me!)






No comments:

Post a Comment