Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!

So last night I got to go to the So You Think You Can Dance Concert. It was awesome! I went with my sister Amy, and we met my sis-in-law Kelli there. We were all dancers and we LOVED the show, so it was great that we got the oppurtunity to go see the dances we loved so much LIVE! One of my favorites was a western Hip-Hop dance to "My Chick Bad" by Ludacris. It was performed by Lauren and Russell. There were SO many great dances though, I really enjoyed watching all of them. I'm greatful I got to spend some time with my sisters! I wish that my other sis-in-law Amanda had been there though. She put it all together and then ended up having to go out of town. We missed you Amanda!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natty- This looks like a cool show you got to go to. I am sure you enjoyed watching all the dancing... You were such an amazing Dancer... Maybe your baby will be a dancer too??!! I like the post below this as well- It looks like you guys did have a Full Halloween and Fake Halloween like us... I am happy we all hung out for a bit and your costume this year was probably your best yet... Have a good week and see you soon. Philly

    ReplyDelete