Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

Such a slacker!!

Wow I hate when I slack off and then have to catch up with this whole blog thing. Christmas came and went......It was awesome because my doc took me of partial bed rest right in time for Christmas :) We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at the Millers. We did our traditional activities of pinata and limbo. Then in the morning we opened presents with Adam's parents and then went to the Jones' for breakfast. Then we headed over to my parents for lunch and presents with the entire Pinson clan. The Holidays are always hectic, but I love having so much family time :) Although, when about 7pm hits on Christmas night, I'm ready to get on with life! I had my decorations down the very next day. Although that might have something to do with the fact that I have a baby due in April and am a little anxious :)
My bump is growing more rapidly now, and although I quite enjoy the appearance of it, the discomfort that comes along with your insides being relocated and your skin being stretched beyond it's limits is less desirable. These pic's were taken when I went to dinner and a movie with Phyllis, Ellie and Liz. It was our last time to all hang out together for a while. Phyllis and Ellie moved to London on Sunday (somewhere where they actually get some rights). It was really hard to know they were leaving, but I know they are doing what they have to do, and I really respect them for it :) I'll miss them lots though!!! They'll be back in February for a few weeks to get the rest of their stuff, and then hopefully they'll be back again for the Holidays :) My laptop has a camera in it, so we are going to Skpe a lot!!!

Well, that's all I feel like writing for now, more to come later ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! You are looking so cute! I swear from 20 to 30 weeks time has flown so maybe it will for you. I really do want to get together. I'm really not ignoring you. I'm just a terrible hostess! But we should do something here on a weekend night soon. I too love the look of being prego minus how uncomfortable it can be. I'm so ready to meet her and see what she looks like! Though i am a bit scared of her coming out! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I put this baby counter on your blog I cant believe only 99 days to go- WOW!!! Thanks for the kind words about us natty they mean a lot... I love the prego pics of you- and those shoes will look so cute on Ella... We def will skype a lot especially after she is born... We miss you a lot and we are going to get something in Central London for ella that says london... We are looking at a flat tom that is cute hope it is a winner... Your holiday pics are fun... I like when you update... We both love and miss you. love Philly

    ReplyDelete