Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Ella Pictures :)


These are just a couple of shots from the last ultrasound we had on Thursday. It is always so fun to take a peek at our little girl, she always gives us a show! She is developing beautifully and seems to be having a ball in there :) At one point she put her face up to the screen and we could see her little chubby cheeks, eyes and mouth opening and closing. I can already tell she is a gorgeous little girl :) As far as I go, my cervix is now measuring at a completely normal length, which is a huge blessing! We were so worried before, but now we can just relax and enjoy these last few months. Adam and I are so excited to meet our little girl!!! It's been just the two of us for so long, and although I'll admit that there's a little part of me that is going to miss our one on one lifestyle, there's a much bigger part of me that is so excited to take this next step with Adam and start our family. I'm about 28 weeks now, only 12 more to go!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you posted pics of little Ella.. I know she will be beautiful too... I wonder if she will look how you did as a baby?? I still have some baby photos of you in some of my albums... We picked something little up for Ella in Central London the other day... We will see you soon. Love P

    ReplyDelete