Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Preggo Belly Pic's

I've always been a big fan of maternity photography, so I was excited to have my sister in law Alex take some pictures for me. She took these of me at about 29 weeks. She is so talented and I appreciate her taking time out of her busy Saturday to do this for me!!! I hope my daughter will look at these one day and know how much her mama loves her and enjoyed being so close to her for 9 months!! It's funny how you can feel so much for some who you have yet to see or hold, but me and Adam already love her soooo much!

P.S.....sorry if you are not a fan of the pregnant belly, but I think it's great :)

3 comments:

  1. I was a fan of them too until i saw my self pregnant! I kinda feel bad now that i havent done them cause i totally planned on it but i hate me right now. You look so pretty! I don't look at you and think you have gained weight anywhere except your stomach, which is normal! Me on the other hand, when i smile my face looks gigantic. She did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali you are so funny....I'm sure you look beautiful! And I only posted ones where I looked good, there were plenty she took where you can actually see the weight I've gained in my face!! But that's what us mamma's are supposed to do, is gain weight :) Our babies appreciate it :) Can't wait to see you at my/your shower!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Natty- I like this collage a lot.. These really are pretty shots and you do look gorgeous.. You are right you need to gain weight for your babe but you haven't gained much from the looks of things... I know you will be so glad you did these... The one on the bottom in black and white looks beautiful your hair looks so long and pretty... See you Soon... Love you Ella and Nat- Love auntie P

    ReplyDelete