Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

Fancy Nancy Baby Shower Soiree Extravaganza....(Baby Shower's part 1...)

My mom threw me my first baby shower....and what a way to kick off these fun parties!!! It was themed around a Fancy Nancy Tea Party. It was decorated BEAUTIFULLY, my Aunt Kathryn brought some fancy hats, we were dressed in fancy clothes, and we ate very fancy food! I am so grateful for my mom and sisters and everyone who contributed to this special day, I had such a great time!!!!


I got so many great gifts from my family. My sister Amy made me an amazing quilt, I've never seen anything like it!!
These are some of my family members that came out to support me in celebrating Ella's arrival. I have the best family!!

The beautiful decorations and delicious food. Mom and the girls really went all out...I don't think anyone can deny just how fancy this soiree was :)

Some pic's of me and some of my guests....my best friends Phyllis and Liz came to my family shower, because they are just that.....more like sisters than friends :)
Thanks again everyone for such a great day!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great gathering that your mom put together... the fancy nancy theme was darling.. i loved us all wearing hats... tell her thanks again... we love you p

    ReplyDelete