Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Beehive Tea Room Exclusive! (Baby shower's part 2..)

So my very best friends Phyllis and Liz through me a special Baby Shower with just me, Phyllis, Liz, Ellie and Jill. We had it at a place called the Beehive Tea Room in Salt Lake....it was SOOOO cute! It's got several rooms all decorated with different old fashioned art work and furniture. It was so nice and thoughtful of them to do this for me, and it was really fun to spend the afternoon with them!

Some pic's of everyone together enjoying our tea and Italian Soda's :) These girls are all like family to me. Phyllis and Ellie have since gone back to London where they live. I miss them so much, but applaud them for doing what is right for them in their marriage. Ella will know how much they love and cared for her before she was even born :) Jill was always like a 2nd mom to me growing up, I think I probably spent as much time at her house as I did my own! And Liz and I have been like sister's from birth. We were born three days apart! Love you all sooooo much!!
Some pic's of me opening presents and drinking my Italian Soda. I got such cute gifts from everyone, thank you so much!!
We had some great drinks, scones, sandwiches, and desserts here. It was all so good!
We decorated bibs for Ella after we were done eating :) I'm sure they will all come in handy!! Thanks again girls for such a special day!!

2 comments:

  1. The bibs were so cute... I am glad we had that cute little room and I am glad you experienced afternoon tea and little Ella... I think that it was so fun for us all to be together.. We had fun picking things out for this shower for you.. I am glad you are reading some of the quotes in the teapot.. You will be a great mom and I miss you lots... P

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for all the kind words it means a lot.. p

    ReplyDelete