Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

Friend Shower (Baby Shower's part 3.....)

My friends Stacia, Helina and Brittney threw me my friend shower. It's always fun to have all of my friends in one room!!! We played some cute games and ate some very good food :) There were five of us all together who were pregnant!! The weather wasn't the best that day, so I really appreciate everyone who came out to help me celebrate! I have great friends!!
Jessie, Ali, Rachel, Me, Stacia, Lacey, Tammy, Brittney, Helina (and her cute boys Bennet and Gabe)
Ali, Me, Jodi, Brit and Lacey are all expecting!! Lacey is due any minute.. Jodi and I are due the end of April, Ali is due in a couple of weeks, and Brit.....well, I'm just not sure!! I think closer to October!

Lindsay and Me :) I haven't seen her in so long, I'm so glad she came!

Ali ad JJ (that's what I call Jessie, but I won't say why:) )

Stacia and Helina...people always mistake them for sisters! I can see the resemblence :)

Tammy and Lacey...I worked with these girls and LDS Hospital a long time ago, but we've stayed in touch and get together at least a couple of times a year.

2 comments:

  1. looks like a good time... that was nice of them to put this together for you... i like your flower in your hair.. i am glad you got a bunch of peeps together for this... cute pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics turned out cute! It was a fabulous shower, Nat. I'm so excited to see your little Ella soon. 5 weeks left? That's crazy fast! Good luck holding out the next little while. I will totally bring you some dinner. Just text me your address. =)

    ReplyDelete