Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Miller's Shower (Baby Shower's part 4...)

I had my 4th shower at the Miller's house on March 12th. It was so beautiful! Linda and all my sis-in-laws did such a great job. It was complete with delicious (and beautiful) food, flowers, and decked out with bird decor. It definitely had a Spring feel to it :) I'm so blessed to be a part of this family. Everyone went around and told me why they thought I was going to make a good mother....and it got a little emotional! I'm surrounded by amazing women and I love them all so much!
The great spread! So yummy :)

Me and my mama. Also we played "How big is mama's belly". It's always so funny to see how big some people measure it!
I got some great gifts! The letters are actually supposed to read "E.M" for Ella Miller, but I had them switched for the picture and it looks like I'm making it all about "ME"! Hahaha!

Thanks to everyone who has come to/thrown all of my showers. I feel so loved and supported on this journey. It has certainly been a long one, I'm having a hard time remembering not being pregnant! But I'm so happy that I've been able to experience this and feel my little one grow. It's an amazing, miraculous thing. Adam and I are literally buzzing with anticipation to finally lay eyes on this girl. We already love her so much, it's going to be crazy to feel that love grow once she's here!

1 comment:

  1. Natty youve grown lol... I guess it has been almost a month that I have been away and havent seen you and little Ella is def growing... I cant believe how many showers you have had... You are one lucky girl- I bet you are almost all set for Ella now... I like the bird stuff they had as the decorations... Cute pic of you and your mom and I like how they told you why they think you would be a great mom... You will be and one reason I think you will be is because when you love someone there isnt anything you wouldnt do for them... miss you Love P

    ReplyDelete