Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

9 months.....ready or not.......

Well, I've got under 3 weeks left! I'm carrying this little girl mostly out front, from what you can tell from the pic's. And yes, the back is killing me! At my last visit, they told me I'm about 85% effaced and at 2cm dilated, and her head is VERY far down....so it can't be too long before she gets here! I'd like her to wait at least until April 13th, because that's when my doctor gets back in town! But the fact of the matter is, she'll come whenever she wants to come, and no matter when that is, I will be THRILLED to meet her! If Adam had his way, she would have been here yesterday :) But the exact moment she'll get here.....your guess is as good as mine?!?!

3 comments:

  1. My Guess is soon Natty!!! I hope little Ella waits until your doc is back but you are right she will be here when she wants... I am glad you posted pics... You really are carrying her in the front for sure... I bet your back is hurting so bad I hope you took my advice and have been chilling and relaxing... I cant believe you are almost there Nat!!! It just seems like the other day when I added this baby counter to your blog so I would know how many days and today it says 18 wow!!! I am proud of you for being brave. You let me know when you go into labor like you said I am so excited for you and already looked up the hospital gift shop number since I cant be there lol. Just know I am sending happy thoughts your way and so is Ellie... Ella's aunties cant wait to see her. Glad I got to see you at 9 months since I cant be there. Love you guys
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Let me know when she gets here. I will have chix enchiladas waiting for you guys. Hooray for Ella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are excited to meet her too! I'm so sorry that I couldn't be there at your shower today. Cough, sore throat...I just didn't want to get you sick! If you have The healthy sleep habits Happy Child book already please let me know so I can get you the receipt. I must tell you that that book has saved my life. It is exactly right in everything I've tried...it works!

    ReplyDelete