Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Just for fun

I can't believe the summer is almost over.  This summer has been such a blast.  Last year, Ella was still too little to REALLY enjoy the joys summer held, so this year has been thrilling watching her REALLY experience everything for the first time.  This girl would live outside if we let her. One of the fun parts of her week is when her cousins Keslee and Jayden come over every other Wednesday.  Here are just a few pics I took this past week, enjoy :) 
I just thought she looked like a little princess on Sunday.  She melts my heart man!
 Kes and Jay snugglin' up and watching Tangled.  If I squint my eyes, this looks like Ben and me back in the day :)
 We went in the backyard and picked apples.  They all just sat there on the steps and munched, it was THE cutest thing!
  These girls are gonna be best friends, I just know it :)  Kes is such a good helper with Ella!




Those eyes!! 

1 comment: