Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 12, 2012

Gorgeous girl


 Oh man I have SO much to blog about, but life is a wee bit busy these days.  Some recent updates:  I WENT PART TIME!!! I haven't worked part time, like, ever.  Not to brag or anything, it's just always been necessary for me to have a full time job.  With Adam working so hard, and really growing in his position, I've been able to go part-time.  Which enables me to do more worthwhile things, like spend time with my gorgeous daughter!  Something Ella and I have begun doing is going on "Grandma-Great dates".  We take Adam's Grandma Irene out a couple of days a month and run errands and go to lunch.  She is going on 91 and legally blind, and only has one child living near by, so she doesn't get out as much as she'd like.  We really love spending time with her and hearing all her great stories!  I also get to go to the Temple with my mom once a month now, which is always awesome :)  But mainly, I just love watching Ella grow and learn.  She is just SO STINKIN' SMART!  She is very talkative and curious about the world around her.  Her new favorite thing to do is yell "Hands!!" and I then proceed to give her my hand and she drags me around wherever she wants to go.  The other day it was up the hill, down the hill, then down the even bigger hill and back up again! (we live on the east benches in Bountiful).  She still loves to rough house with her daddy, and she loves cutting teeth (NOT!!).  I think we are getting closer and closer to being done with teething though, they all have just been coming at once.  Oh, and dare I forget to mention she LOVES LOVES LOVES watching "Backyardagains".  She runs around the house singing " Yo yo yo fends...da da da againths!" Which his her rendition of the theme song.  I don't feel too bad letting her watch it a lot because it's very musical and creative.  Yeah, she likes watching TV, but she loves being outside more, so I'm not too worried (yet).  Adam has been traveling quite a bit for work.  We always miss him a lot when he's gone :(  He's going to New York in December and I've informed him that I'm coming with!  I don't know if he's taking me seriously or not, but I'm goin'!  Well, I won't ramble on too long.  I've got a lot more pics/info to post, but I'll save it for later.  Enjoy the pictures of my gorgeous daughter :)


1st and 4th generation Miller girls :)


The middle pic, she's growling at the lion on TV.  The one on the right, she had her first ring-pop, thus the blue tongue ;)

The kissy face is my favorite :)
It blows my mind how much she grows and learns every day!  I have no idea where my baby went, but the little girl who has taken her place sure is amazing! 

1 comment:

  1. She is a doll! Isn't it so crazy how fast they change!? I love this stage how they are learning so many new things or words almost everyday. Glad you get to be with her more now! And i love that you are taking time for Adams Grandma! I LOVE the elderly!! They are so wise and honest and teach us so much. Lucky you! You won't regret it:) We need to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete