Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 29, 2012

Oh Ella......

What else do I ever blog about?  On Friday, it was one of those "I'm gonna document the whole day" type of days.  She is growing and changing so fast, I feel like if I don't capture her on camera on a regular basis, she will slip right through my fingers and I'll never remember the "good ol' days".  I just know that I'm gonna blink and she's gonna be a hormonal, moody teenager who wants nothing to do with me :(  But for now....heaven.
If this is not Adam's mini-me, I don't know what is!!!  My only hope is that as she gets older, she gets his freckles too.  It's one of my favorite things about Adam :)

In the middle shot, she was yelling "HANDS!!"  I really love when she does this, there's just nothing better than that little hand in yours, clinging on just because they want to be near you.

I had a rare Friday off, so we finally got to go to play group at the church.  We didn't know it was dress up, darn it!  Ella especially loved "Pin the nose on the pumpkin".  Girl loves her pumpkins!


Like I said, loves pumpkins!

We went to Mueller Park when Daddy got home from work.  I had no idea there was going to be so much snow up there!  Ella loved looking at the stream from the bridge, and she really loved stomping in that puddle!

These pictures make me want to cry everytime I look at them.  I LOVE how much Daddy and Ella love each other!  I mean, come on!!! Doesn't the one on the left melt your heart to mush!!!

Some beautiful scenary at Mueller Park.  I love the contrast of the snow and leaves.

Oh man, Ella can JUMP!  She will point to the trampoline from the window and say "BUMP! BUMP!"

Kitty has gotten so very patient with this one.  Ella loves to snuggle up to Kitty and say "Nice.."  Kitty gets extra back scratches when she's so nice to my baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment