Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 11, 2013

Dear Ella, March 11th, 2013



Dear Ella,
Yikes! It's been almost a month since I wrote you a letter, shame on me!!  Well, I'll catch you up on some of the things we've done recently.  In the top picture, we were at a Princess Party for your friend Rishima.  She is the daughter of daddy's boss.  You had SO much fun!  You got to eat ice-cream and cake (which almost never happens) and you made lots of new friends.  You even met a real Princess!!  Although your favorite part was a little boy named Ryder......you were following him around everywhere and calling him "honey". Hmmmm.....should I be worried that you already love boys???  In the middle picture, we were getting ready to go swimming at the Rec Center.  I absolutely am in love with this picture of you.  It shows off your beauty and cute personality!  We had a ton of fun swimming with Aunt Shelisa, Jaden and Kess.  You were even brave enough to jump off the edge of the pool into my arms!  In the bottom pic, we are at a place called Kangaroo Zoo.  I think this is your favorite place right now.  It's just a ton of bouncy gyms and big slides.  You run around like a crazy girl here!  We have been three or four times already, and I have a feeling we'll be going a lot more ;)
Last week mommy and daddy celebrated their 7 year wedding anniversary.  We went to dinner as a family and then Grandma Miller came over and played with you while me and daddy went to a movie.  We can't get through a date together without talking about you!  You are such an important part of our family.  You are loved kid!!!
Sunday we went for a family walk.  We walked to a little park and you played on the toys there.  You had your daddy beaming with pride when you were able to hang onto the monkey bars without help!  Today we started potty training.  It's ok if you don't catch on this time, but we are gonna start trying!! Mommy is not a fan of your diapers anymore!!! And I think youre smart enough to learn to go in the potty within the next 6 months.
You are such a fun little girl.  You love to be busy busy busy, but then also love to chill out in front of a good cartoon as well.  Lately we've been snuggling in mommy and daddy's bed right after you wake up.  I gotta say, I used to dream about doing this with my kid before I had you!  It's the best feeling to have this sweet, semi-groggy little girl in her jammies cuddling you at 7am.  Nothing better in the whole world!!
Love you tons and tons and tons, and then some more.  You are the best little girl a mommy could have!!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment