Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

More of my Favorite People

This is my second (and third) installment of my Favorite People posts. I'm going to combine two in one, since they are brother and sister. Two of my favorite people in the whole world are my niece and nephew Keslee and Jaden. They are the children of my brother Ben and my sis-in-law Shelisa. One very important thing to know about me is that my nieces and nephews mean THE WORLD to me. I would stand in front of a speeding bus for any one of them, and these two are no exception.

Keslee came into this world with a bang. She came two months early, and weighed less than 3 lbs, but that didn't mean she wasn't a tough little cookie. She was able to breath on her own and eat on her own, which was rare for a preemie. She was fully equipped from the beginning with a very sweet personality and spirit. Keslee is very easy to love, because she is so giving with her love. I get to see her every Tuesday when I help my mom babysit. She is always very excited to see me and will give me a big squeeze and pat on the back :) She's strong willed and full of life. When she get's bossy, she takes on somewhat of a german accent, which I think is quite hilarious! I love spending time with her and hope that as the years go on, she will continue to love spending time with her Aunt Natty.



Jaden is Keslee's little brother. When Jaden was born, me and Adam lived in Ben's basement apartment, so I got to be with him from the beginning. I was sick when he first came home from the hospital, so I had to wait a couple of days to go upstairs and see him. It KILLED me! He is one of the sweetest little babies ever. He is always so full of smiles. I love it when he is in a cuddly mood, there is nothing better than cuddling with a baby. He has just started walking and attempting to talk. He's got a major set of lungs on him!! It's very easy to get him to laugh, which is such a fun quality in a baby. I got to spend the weekend with him and Keslee while my brother took his wife to Florida, and we had SOOOO much fun. That is until he got sick the last day and I had to take him to instacare.

These two kiddo's are little angels in my life, and I'm so grateful to be a part of their lives!!!!

2 comments:

  1. BEN AND SHALISA HAVE CUTE KIDS! SOON ENOUGH YOU CAN STAND IN FRONT OF A BUS FOR YOUR OWN KIDS NAT, IT'S JUST AROUND THE CORNER...(NOT THE BUS, HAVING KIDS!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics of your kiddos well not yours but kind of lol... It is good you love them soooo much. They are lucky to have such a great aunty... I am glad I got to finally see the fishy face... I had fun when we all went to the aquarium- I can see why you have so much fun with them... Luv Yah P

    ReplyDelete