Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

10 year reunion

Last night I attended my 10 year High school reunion.  I was so glad that I went, it was so nice to spend a night with a lot of my girlfriends!  Above is a picture (left to right) of me, Rachel, Brittney, Alison, Nicole and Helina.  I didn't know Nicole in High school, but she was super nice and fun to talk to last night.  Adam came with me, but about an hour and a half into it, his back really started to bug him, so I sent him home and I stuck around for the rest of the night.  They had a nice dinner, slide show, raffle and musical performance.  Then there was just a lot of visiting, reminiscing, and lots of laughing!  There were a lot of people who did NOT come (you know who you are!) that I would have loved to have there, but it was still a great night with these fun girls :)  The picture is pretty shotty, I had wanted to bring my camera and take some NICE pictures, but Adam said, "Oh we'll just use the I-phone....they take great pictures..."  Well, I beg to differ.  And the iphone left when Adam did, so this is the only picture I have unfortunately.  Maybe once they post some on the Viewmont website I'll steal them and post some more :)

5 comments:

  1. Cute picture!! I saw the ones Jackie posted on the VHS page and there are some girls i swear I've never seen in the group picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah there were quite a few I didn't know! But lot's that I did know too and it was fun to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was there a VHS fb page with pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes they have a FB page :) Just search VHS 2002, you should be able to find it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could have come, it looks like it was a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete