Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2012

On a lighter note.....

 Well, the last post was a bit deep, but I gotta throw those ones in every once in a while, right?  This is just going to be your typical, light, picture filled post :)  Starring my favorite little person in the whole world, Ella of course!  We had a really nice 4th of July.  Me, Ella, Adam and Lloyd got up early and went to a flag raising ceremony at the church.  Then we went to the Miller family cabin up in Lambs canyon for a barbecue.    Later that night, me and Ella went to my parents for a visit while Adam rested up for his surgery the next day.
Oh yea, Adam had back surgery!  He had what is called a micro-discectomy on 7/5.  They basically went in and removed the part of the disc in his lower back that was hitting a nerve, which has been causing him severe pain for the last year.  He is doing well now and excited to be rid of that nerve pain!  And now......pictures :)

I just thought this was hilarious, I mean, who would think a girl would get so passionate about green smoothies?!  

Ella and cousin Molly at the South Davis Rec. Center.  Ella was loving it, until she slipped and bonked her head on the concrete :(  She recovered quickly though.  Need to get her some swim shoes!!

4th of July at the cabin.  I LOVE this picture of Ella and Adam, they love each other so much!  And, do you love my Pinterest inspired fruit trays?!  I was pretty proud of myself :)

Ella and Zoey swimming at my moms on the 4th.  Give Ella some water, and she's a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment