Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Dear Ella 2/2/2013






Dear Ella,

I gotta say, looking at the picture above, you've got THE cutest smile in the whole entire universe!  Even covered in cookies it is beautiful :)  Today you went to your Uncle Ben's house and took a nap and played with Jay Jay while mommy and your Aunt Shelisa and cousin Keslee went to a baby shower.  Uncle Ben said you didn't nap very long, but that doesn't surprise me.  It's been a long time since you've had to nap away from home!  But you are still holding strong to the 13 hours at night, and I REALLY appreciate that!  It's so nice to sleep in until after 7:30am, and me and your daddy can stay up later too, since we don't have to wake up with you at 5:45am anymore. Tomorrow is the Superbowl and we are going to have your Grandma and Grandpa Miller over.  I'm sure you are going to love that :)  You love when people come over to your house to visit.  Notice I said "your" house.  Because lets be honest, you rule this place.  Me and daddy try to pretend that we are in charge, but you put us in our place. You got mad today because I wouldn't get your playdough down, but you've been grounded from playdough until you stop HITTING.  You've been doing this nasty little habit for a couple of months now.  I guess it's better than biting, but I still don't like it.  You are such a nice girl, so I'm not sure why you hit. 
Right now, you are upstairs rocking with daddy reading books and getting ready for bedtime.  You love when your daddy puts you to bed.  You used to only let mommy do it, but now you actually prefer daddy.  Don't worry, it doesn't make me feel bad :)  I love how much you guys love each other!!  Well, hope you sleep great tonight baby!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment