Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Dear Ella, February 13, 2013





Dear Ella,

This past week has been MUCH better for you :)  You are all better and happy as can be!  Last Saturday, daddy took us on a family date to City Creek Mall.  We met his boss and his family there, and we had fun looking at the fish in the creek, then your favorite part, THE DISNEY STORE!  You love the Disney store because you're obsessed with Mickey and Minnie Mouse right now.  You got to color in front of the big screen, then Mommy and Daddy picked you out a special Mickey Mouse cup to drink your smoothies out of in the morning :)  The pictures above are of me and you before Daddy to us out.  After the Disney store we went to Kneaders for dinner.  You pretty much just ate your grapes (you call them beeps).  Today has been tons of fun so far.  This morning, cousin Zoe came and played for about an hour, then we went to story time at the Library.  This is the first time we've done that, and you LOVED it!  We will probably do that every Wednesday now.  Then Kes and Jay came over and you are all taking a rest now.
You are getting a lot better and saying your please and thank-you's.  I love how polite you are!  Although you are still hitting and kicking, and I just don't know what I'm gonna do about that.  I hope that you will grow out of it soon.  I've tried all sorts of discipline, and none of it's working :(
Your sleep got pretty messed up when you got croup, but you are getting back to your normal routine, which is good!!! Mommy needs her sleep!  I've also started taking you to Grandma Miller's for a few hours on Tuesday mornings, cuz Mommy decided she needed some "Mommy" time.  Not that I don't love being with you all the time, but I'm a much nicer Mommy if I get breaks every once in a while ;)  You like going, because cousins Jude and Molly are there on Tuesday mornings too.
Well baby,  as always I love you SOOOOO much!  There is a new song that we sing at night called "Songbird", and I especially love the lyrics towards the end of the song that say "And I wish you all the love in the world, but most of all, I wish it from myself".  I do hope that I can be the most loving mommy to you.  Sorry about the times when I lose my head and get grumpy with you :(  I'm working on it!!!!

Love you baby,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment